Position Available: Industrial Hygiene/Industrial Safety Technicians
Industrial Hygiene/Industrial Safety Technicians are multi-task technicians that are fully qualified as either an IH Technician an Industrial Safety Technician or concurrently in both positions. Under general direction from FBP ESH&Q Management, the Enercon technicians shall provide the following support to the FBP:
- Provide industrial safety/industrial hygiene, environmental monitoring and hazardous material handling support
- Perform field measurements, safety evaluations, and hazardous waste evaluations
- Use a wide range of complex laboratory equipment, instruments, and perform simple calculations, preliminary analyses, and field monitoring.
- Compile, verify and correlate data relating to occupational and environmental health issues such as chemical, fumes, dust an noise exposure
- Perform cold and heat stress surveys
- Perform hydrogen monitoring (LEL)
- Perform real time organic vapor monitoring
- Prepare and assist with the preparation of studies and reports
- Maintain and calibrate monitoring instrumentation and equipment
- Prepare and maintain job related records
- Perform lighting surveys, write and review safety plans, chemical hygiene plans, permits, and other types of permissives.
Meets the qualification requirements for Industrial Hygiene/Industrial Safety Technician (IHT) as described below:
a. Requires a high school diploma or equivalent five (5) years of industrial hygiene/industrial safety experience
b. A passing score (80% or greater) on the Site Academics written examination constitutes completion of Site academics training.
c. Ability to obtain and maintain an L clearance.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.